Having armpit hair is something that will reduce self-confidence. Most women think that having armpit hair is troublesome. Some argue that having underarm hair will cause insecurity, while others say that underarm hair makes you feel uncomfortable. Also, because of the presence of armpit hair, it will make the armpits smell bad.
For this reason, those who feel uncomfortable because they have armpit hair then try to get rid of it in various ways. But be careful because there are several ways to remove underarm hair that can harm your health.
There are many ways to remove underarm hair. You are starting from those that require you to pay a lot of money to cheap and cost-effective ones. There are ways that you have to take care of the doctor, and you can do it yourself at home. Here’s how to remove armpit hair naturally, which proved to be safer. You can buy hair soap for men to avoid making at home.
1. Cumin and camphor
Usually, you use cumin as a spice in the kitchen. But it turns out that this material can also be used to remove underarm hair naturally. Cumin is useful for inhibiting hair growth.
- Prepare 50 grams of cumin and 2 tsp of ground mashed camphor.
- Combine the two ingredients, then pour the lemon juice into a paste.
- Apply on the armpits.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Then clean using clean water.
Lime fruit contains high vitamin C, which is useful for shedding fine hair on the armpits. How to remove permanent underarm hair with lime:
- Cut the lime fruit in half.
- Then rub it on your armpit skin evenly.
- Do it every day as a deodorant substitute.
3. Betel lime
Betel lime is very beneficial because it contains kavinol, carcavol, cadinene, and tanning substances, which are very nutritious for health and beauty. But for those of you with sensitive skin, you should consult your doctor first because the implications in whiting are hot. Betel lime can also be used as a way to remove permanent underarm hair and whiten underarms. Besides being able to lighten the underarm skin, whiting can reduce or shed armpit hair.
- Mix 1 tablespoon whiting with lemon juice to form a paste.
- Before applying to the armpits, make sure the armpits are clean.
- Let stand for 30 minutes
- Then rinse with warm water until it is spotless.
4. Lemon and cucumber
For shedding armpit hair, you can also use a mixture of lemon and cucumber.
- Grate the cucumber first.
- Then mix the grated cucumber with the juice of half a lime.
- Mix by stirring.
- Then apply it to your armpits.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Then wash it off using warm water.
5. Lemon, sugar, and honey
The combination of honey, sugar, and lemon has proven effective in shedding your underarm hair. Sugar and honey are complementary to lemon so that its properties are even more potent.
- Mix 1 tablespoon granulated sugar with one teaspoon honey and one tablespoon lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Apply on the armpits evenly.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Clean using a warm cloth and move it in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Then clean again using cold water.